Re: [oletrucks] Obtaining a Title

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, "Alan Horvath"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Obtaining a Title
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:52:02 -0700
My son-in-law and daughter have been trying for 2 years to get title to a
hot dog cart which was given to them. The previous owner bought it from a
friend, who had never got around to having it registered in the 2-3 years he
owned and used it. The kids have heard abt every excuse from the state,
including "the worker had a heart attack, and died. We can't find his
files", and-"that worker was fired, so trashed everything he was working
on".  To be fair, you have to be aware that the State of Arizona has really
been slow with pay raises for at least 10-15 years. Even when they HAD
money.  Bob K in PHX, AZ.