[oletrucks] Vendor report

To: 60schevy@topica.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, JOHNBS1969@aol.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] Vendor report
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:46:30 EDT
Fellow truckers,
   Over the years, I have read many reports on less than great vendors and
poor customer service.  I'm here to tell you about a super experience I had
with
a vendor who stands behind his products.  This spring, I wanted to replace
the small (6-cylinder) radiator in my '65 getting ready for the V-8 transplant.

I found on E-**y a guy named John Schneider at National Radiator in OK City,
OK.  He had a new wide 3-row radiator for $100 less than local sources could
provide.  I ordered it and it came promptly UPS.  It was made in Mexico as the
box indicated, but looked great.  Well, six months later it started to leak
along the bottom seam.  I e-mailed John and he said, no problem, send it back
and he would replace.  I took the opportunity to drive up since I live 2 hours
away.  He met me at the door, called me by name, and had a replacement ready
for me in the office.  That's what I call customer service!  If you are
thinking
about a replacement radiator, check this guy out.  Thanks, John.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Wichita Falls, TX