[oletrucks] Cab Windlace Retainer Strip

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab Windlace Retainer Strip
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:33:17 EDT
I'm looking for someone who stocks, fabricates or wants to sell AD Cab
Windlace Retainer Strips. These are the strips that hold the windlace
weatherstripping on the door edge of the kick panel. My previous post got me
directed to Jim
Carter...I ordered two 30" strips from Carter only to receive a notice a week
later that the item has been discontinued.
I've checked the catalogues of the usual suspects without much
success...anybody got any ideas?
Thanks, Steve G.