Re: [oletrucks] POR 15 question

To: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] POR 15 question
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:56:01 -0500 (EST)
I think maybe because it takes so long to dry (sometimes after 24 hours
it's still a little sticky) it has a lot of time to flow out and get nice
and smooth. I've never had much trouble with that aspect of it. I don't
use foam brushes, either. It seems that foam brushes would give you even
less reason for concern.

The one problem that I have had is with air bubbles. I think because it is
a little on the thick side, it must hold air pretty well. When I see them,
I try to get rid of them while it's still wet. I've had little sharp
points where there had been air bubbles in the past, so I just watch for
that now.

I used gloss POR under the fenders of my '50 and it's doing really well.
Holds up great against all of the things that hit against the under side
of the fenders, and it washes clean really easily.

Rich