[oletrucks] Off topic: Troubleshooting Power windows and door locks

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off topic: Troubleshooting Power windows and door locks
From: Ron Smiley <smilin_ron@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:51:06 -0800 (PST)
List:  I have looked elsewhere for help on this but so
far no info.  My son has a non GM wagon with power
door locks and windows.  A problem has developed, when
activating the drivers side window, the door will un
latch.  Also the outside latch is inoperative, at this
time.  The first sign of trouble, was when the drivers
window in the full down position, would cycle up and
down a slight amount.  I haven't torn into it yet as
the only manual I have is very basic.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thanks

Ron
53 3100
Aurora Co