Re: [oletrucks] RE: freezing in Minneapolis

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>, "K Ohlgren"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: freezing in Minneapolis
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:25:14 -0800
I'm a Swede (with a Danish name but no Danish blood) currently working in
Poulsbo, Washington, the metropolis of 6,000 where the king of Norway
stopped, and the streets filled with crowds and blocked traffic during his
royal visit a year or two ago.  I know enough Norwegians to understand the
'damn whiney', and I think its time they get over being ruled by Swedes a
while a couple hundred years ago.  Its not my fault!

Anyone got any truck related subjects?  Read my next question, I actually
have one!