RE: [oletrucks] RE: truck project

To: <Cadamsarch@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RE: truck project
From: "Steven E. Jackson" <skypilot@bitstream.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:57:34 -0600
Culver:

The truck project has been on hold for a while due to a number of issues
over which I have little control. I will probably take the chassis out of
the garage for the winter and bring the cab in so that my wife can get her
car in out of the snow.

There are some pictures at steveshotroddesign.com but I haven't had the time
to update that for a while ether.

Steve