[oletrucks] RE: 58 frame mount gas tank

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: 58 frame mount gas tank
From: DEWilliamson1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:05:28 EST
I just installed an aluminum tank under my 58 that I bought from Brothers.
You have to remove the spare tire hanger, but you don't touch the cross
members.  I just drilled 8 holes in the frame for the bolts.  It has cut outs
for
around the spring hangers.  I also chose the side filler option, I'm going to
put
a door in the rear fender. Tank really looks nice.  The tank cost $450 and
the sending unit was $45.

Dave Williamson
58 3200 Chevy