[oletrucks] chevytruck.org monthly reminder

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] chevytruck.org monthly reminder
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 23:07:20 -0800
Been out of town so much lately forgot to sent this out last month...
so here's this months... In what is supposed to sunny and warm california
but at the present time, its warmer in Ga than it is here...   ---wayne

Just a reminder to all regarding a few services offered to the list members
from http://www.chevytrucks.org -
Visiting the members page at the link
below is a way to show off your truck to the other members and to see what
they're up to. To submit your pic, please follow the directions on the page.

http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks

As the list doesn't allow attachments, anyone wanting to share a pic or
document with the list and don't have a web site to post it, send it to me at

wayne@chevytrucks.org

i'll put it up on the server and sent you a link for you to share with the
list. Please resize any photos to a respectable email size of at lease 75k
or less, as i've been getting slammed with over the bandwidth limits last
few months, guess its time to up the account but please help me keep these
services free. There will never ever be any charge for this,but this will
help me keep the classifieds free and dang sure want to keep them that way.

http://www.chevytrucks.org
was developed from the list, so any write ups or procedures can be sent to
me as well and i'll publish it in the ever growing tech section and give
credit to the author submitting their work.

Remember this is YOUR web site, i just pay the fees..

Don't forget free classifieds on the site as well, anyone looking for or
having something to sell, list it here for FREE.... --wayne