Re: [oletrucks] 47- 55 Burb Window Mouldings

To: <IDPHR@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 47- 55 Burb Window Mouldings
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:22:27 -0800
My 55 1st GMC Suburban has the stainless trim around the outside of the
windshield and doors.  Its painted on the inside, and the sliding windows
are painted the current body color, which is not the original color, so its
hard to say.

If ss trim is available for the sliding windows I'd sure be interested.
I've been afraid to touch the existing trim because it looks like it will
fall apart.  I also have been looking for the inside trim for the sliding
windows.