[oletrucks] Re: blown rear end?

To: Kensconst1001@aol.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: blown rear end?
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:41:59 -0800
First and formost--glad your family and you house was spared. Being here a
couple weeks,it sure does stike me harder being closer to these folks going
through this. Must be just a terrible awful feeling seeing the fire coming
over the beautiful roaming hillsides here coming toward you and know not a
damn thing you can do..
Only way you'll know is the remove the cover and take a look inside, gonna
have to come off anyway so may as well do it. The pins holding it together
are about 1/2 in diameter so it'd take a lot to shear them. May have
sheared off a few teeth on the gears and not meshing. If you roll the truck
do you hear any noises from it. --wayne