RE: [oletrucks] new email address to sent photo to

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] new email address to sent photo to
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:22:07 -0800
A big ole thanks to Jason for opening my eyes a bit on this situation. I've
been with the present hosting company for about 5 years now and guess I had
a few blinders on regarding changing. I've set up an account with
"UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH" and much more storage space than I ever had.
  So guess out of my venting to the list a few days ago, some good did
come. Guess I should thank the folks sending the large files that day, as
the end result was better than I ever had it.    --wayne