Re: [oletrucks] Radiators

To: kosibar@newserv.kolbenet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radiators
From: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:58:20 -0500
Ryan,I had a heck of a cooling problem towing my airstream till someone on
thelist suggested a Griffin Radiator.http://griffinrad.com/1949-1960.htmNow it
doesn't go over 170 degrees. I'm really impressed.Wayne - '47 1 Ton Panel
-http://www.itswhatsnext.com/engine/47_chevy_home.htm----- Original Message
-----From: "Ryan Sain" <rsain@gte.net>To: "oletrucks"
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 2:17 PMSubject:
[oletrucks] Radiators> Hi all,>> Was wondering where a good place to buy
radiators is (59 apache with a> 350/350 combo)?>> I'm looking for an aluminum
one possibly with a custom built shroud for an> electric fan. Obviously it will
need to have a tranny cooler built in as> well.>> Any suggestions?>> - Ryan>
oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and
1959oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959