RE: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Framework

To: <ke6bnl@juno.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Framework
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:05:02 -0500
Thanx Ed.

No, I don't get anything from Eastwood. They do have an associate program
and have contacted me about joining but I haven't accepted the offer. I get
most of my special finishes from them and most seem to work ok. I'm not
really happy with the clear finishes tho'. For tools that aren't exclusive
to Eastwood, you can usually find a better price elsewhere.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
Boca Raton, Florida