RE: [oletrucks] 51 CHEVY TRUCK

To: "RON DUNCAN" <ronandmaryanne@cox.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 51 CHEVY TRUCK
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:41:57 -0500
Ron,

I have an original seat frame complete including seat cushion and leanback and
brackets from my '53 Chevy 1/2 ton. Most likely it is the same as what came in
your truck. I'm not going to use it, so I'd like to see it go to good use. Of
course, it will need to be refurbished, but it is all there and no rust. I'll
take $50 for it, you pay shipping. BTW, I'm in the Kansas City metro area.

Jim W.