[oletrucks] stovebolt performance

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] stovebolt performance
From: soccersweetiez@att.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:16:56 +0000
I am completly rebuilding my chevy 235 and wanted to hop it up .  I wanted to
know about what cam to get and where also about the lifters if i should get
hydrolic or mechanical .  Also I heard about a guy who made his own dual
exhaust header and i wanted to know if anyone knew how to do it. Last if
anyone knew about porting the head.