Re: [oletrucks] Door Strikers and Latches

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Strikers and Latches
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:53:03 -0800
Hey Alan I don't have any information about latches and strikers, but I
thought I should thank you for the backup light idea.

I was looking for a backup light solution for my '55 1st Suburban and your
idea using the parking lights from a '47-'53 seems perfect, especially
because I'm parting out a '47.

This morning my son removed the lights from the '47 and as I was holding
things up against the Suburban I wondered how you'd dealt with some of the
issues.  It was nice to be able to check your photos and write-up on your
web site to get answers to just the questions I was asking.

Great Job and Thanks!