[oletrucks] fuel injection for ole trucks

To: ole trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fuel injection for ole trucks
From: Jon Dalton <novawagonmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 07:41:59 -0800 (PST)
I ran across this setup in a street rod magazine over
the summer...I will most definitely be going with this
setup in my '48 Chevy truck/rod (3x2 setup on a small
block) and also on my father-in-law's T-Bucket (6X2
setup on a small block). This is not the cheapest
alternative, but by far the most vintage looking! I
cannot recall the manufacturer's name (something like
old gas, or fast gas...I'll have to look up the
article to nail it down), but he is using Mooneyes as
his exclusive distributor. Here is a pic of each setup
with one throttle body cut away to show how the
injectors are hidden.

http://www.semaphotos.com/photos/D_00036.JPG

http://www.semaphotos.com/photos/D_00037.JPG

Later,
Jonboy
'23 T-Bucket (joint effort with father-in-law)
'46 Chevy Pickup (stock/unrestored)
'48 Chevy Pickup (pro-street project)
'53 Chevy 6400 (98% complete original restoration)
'72 Datsun 510 wagon (future drag car w/Rotary power)
'91 Chevy Caprice (winter beater)
'93 Chevy Suburban (air-ride/20's)
'99 Honda Odyssey (wife's kid hauler)
'01 Yamaha R6 (wheelie machine)
'01 Yamaha Road Star 1600 (Harley-killing cruiser)

Note to self..."need bigger garage"

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/