Re: [oletrucks] YOUR SPAMALERT DIGEST FROM 'Bruce and Deb'

To: dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] YOUR SPAMALERT DIGEST FROM 'Bruce and Deb'
From: Rick N Wagner <rnwagner@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:35:20 -0800
Yes I have seen it two times so far. Not sure what the heck it is. I have
been just deleting it and going on with business. Happy Thanks  Giving to
all by the way. Hope you all have a great day and many more to come.
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:02:39 -0700 "Durwood B. Darbin"
<dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com> writes:
> What the H--- is this?  Did anyone else get this message title on 26
> Nov @
> 15:52:27 -0500?  I see that it is on the archives.
>
> What say you, Miq?  Have we been invaded, mined, violated or what?
>
> Durwood
> 51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

> Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups!  Get downloads,
> videos,
> and more here.
> http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx
> 1959

Rick Wagner-Kansas City,Mo--53 GMC Suburban--49 Chevy Suburban--52 Chevy
Pick-up--49 Chevy Pick-up