[oletrucks] 2 nice doors for 47 to 53 Chevy Panel truck possibly pic

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 2 nice doors for 47 to 53 Chevy Panel truck possibly pickup
From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:16:37 -0600
I have some really nice doors for a 47 to 53 Chevy panel truck. They may fit
the pickups also Im not sure. There are no dents or dings rust holes ect.
There is some surface rust on them tho but thats it. V ery solid doors
complete with all door parts including handles,  hinges . The class is cracked
tho . I need to get $100 each . I would give them away but thats what I paid
$100 each. I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin. If anyone has any interest let me
know Thanks Mark