[oletrucks] AD Seat Rollers & Bearings

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Seat Rollers & Bearings
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:27:13 -0800
I have a '54 1/2 ton and am putting in my newly upholstered bench seat only
to find that the mounting brackets (the parts that slide) are loose.  In
reading a description, it refers to them as "ball and roller bearing."
I have the Shop Manual, Factory Assembly Manual and most every company's
catalog but can't seem to locate a picture/description so that I can determine
what exactly is missing and/or what parts I might need to order. If anyone
has a photo they can send ior a sketch or a reference to a page/section
in any of the books listed above, I would appreciate it.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100