[oletrucks] '55 TF 3100 - converting to 4WD

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '55 TF 3100 - converting to 4WD
From: "BK" <4play@4m.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:29:12 -0600
 I just picked up my first project truck, 2wd, 3spd manual & currently has a
350 in it. It's been parked outside since 1988, so I have much work to do. I
want to convert to 4wd. I have access to a 79 Blazer, can I reasonably mount
these axles under my 55?
 I also have access to a '76 SWB truck frame & axles. I can fabricate & weld, I
want a clean installation.
 Thanks in advance for any pics/advise etc.
BK