FW: [oletrucks] Front Clip For 55 Chevy 1st Series

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] Front Clip For 55 Chevy 1st Series
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:48:10 -0500
a friend had a front clip off a s10 put on to his 54 5 window chevy last
week looks real shape can send pics if requested

steve 55 tf gmc

From: Linda In BC <llangille@telus.net>
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Front Clip For 55 Chevy 1st Series
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:56:19 -0800

I have a 55 1st Series Chevy pickup and am trying to decide what front clip
to use on it.  Would anybody have any suggestions on what would be the best
to use and keep the front end as high as I can?  I'm leaning towards a
Camaro front clip. Thanks for any help and suggestions!!!!

Bruce

--
Linda & Bruce
British Columbia