[oletrucks] Re: clip on 54 chev

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org, stephenzone@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: clip on 54 chev
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:41:45 EST
Thanks, Steve and Wayne,

The photos make this project look like a piece of cake. How many hours did it
take to clean the blood, sweat, and tears off the suspension parts before the
pics were taken? :{)   (With luck, that smear to the left will read as a
mustache above a grin--OK, it needs some bodywork--story of my life.)

Thanks & Regards,

Culver Adams
1951 Chevy 3100

---