Re: [oletrucks] advice on purchasing a truck needed

To: bigfred@unm.edu
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] advice on purchasing a truck needed
From: "Jim (Deacon) and Karen Magill" <dnkmagill@wtxs.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:08:55 -0600
  I would look for unusual wear on the front tires. Pay very close attention to
the welding on the clip. Find out who did the welding and check them out. Drive
it and check response to turning and steering. I would go by alignment shop and
get their opinion. There are probably many more things but this is what I came
up with.
   Him dropping the price 1000 dollars would be a red flag to me.   Deacon