[oletrucks] Bumper for Free

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bumper for Free
From: "Rohtaw" <rohtaw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:57:58 -0800
I have an industrial type rear bumper that I removed from my 1956 TF 1/2
ton. It is made from 3/16" metal with 1/4" brackets that bolt to the frame.
The top surface is covered with 1/16" diamond plate. It has a cavity for pin
style trailer hitches and a ball hitch currently mounted on top. It appears
to have a slight twist in it and is covered with surface rust. It is quite
heavy.

If anyone wants to stop by Livermore, CA, it's yours. Otherwise, it will be
the junkman's. Pictures available.

Doug
1956 TF