RE: [oletrucks] Bed Rebuild

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Bed Rebuild
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:20:36 -0700
Ric,

I replied a few days ago but I never saw the message post, so I will try
again.

I have a set of wooden bed blocks from Jim Carter.  I don't have the part
number right now as the blocks are at home and I'm at work but not doing
what I get paid for. ;-)   The block height is 2 7/16".  The top of the
block is 2 5/16" long and 1 3/4" wide.  There are also some rubber strips
that are 1/4" high.  I have 4 blocks in the bag and 6 rubber strips and now
I'm wonderin' if I have 2 too many or am I short 2.  HMMMM?  I guess that I
will have to ask Ole Jimmy when he comes to the February Tri State Swap meet
in Denver.

I hope that this helps.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window