Re: [oletrucks] Press coverage

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Press coverage
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:49:13 -0800
Art Deco is correct for '41 to '47.  I've heard some debate regarding when
that label was first used.  Some people claim it was applied later and
others claim to have Chevy marketing info from '40 or '41 using it.

I was born after the last Advance Design truck was built, so I can't speak
from personal experience, all I can do is share what others have told me.