[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2151

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2151
From: ZapBeeblebrox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:13:04 EST
In a message dated 1/12/2004 11:18:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:56:55 -0800
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hood tilt kits

Hi all,

We've been looking for a hood tilt kit for a 59 apache. I've found many kits
for 55-57 - going for around $300 see
http://www.classicperform.com/5559chevtrk.htm#body

But have only seen one for a 59 from these guys
http://www.nolimit.net/Products/Speciality1.htm going for over $3000!!!!

I'm not familiar enough with these trucks to understand why there is such a
difference in price.

Can someone enlighten me?

Does anyone have another souce for these kits for a 59?

TIA

- - Ryan
I just looked up that same hood tilt kit in my No-Limit catalog, and the list
price is $299.00 plus shipping. You might revisit their site and give their
order number a call to double check, but I'm certain that's a typo. If nothing
else, you'll be bringing it to their attention so they can body slam their
webmaster for turning away business like that - lol