Re: [oletrucks] Fatman MII and Chev V8 steering shaft

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fatman MII and Chev V8 steering shaft
From: TIMBOGT@cs.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:33:13 EST
   I'm also having the same problems with a 1941 chevy. I installed a Fat
mans independent front suspension and a mustang II rack. The steering shaft
lines
right up with the mounts to my small block. The borgeson steering shafts do
not have the angels to get me around the motor mounts. I'm gonna have to come
up with a totally different mount for that side, but due to the fact the
weather sucks here, In, NY, and I don't have heat in my garage, I postponed it
till
spring!
Tim