[oletrucks] mail messages

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] mail messages
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 07:38:21 -0500
Thanks for the replies on the lagging mail messages, but want to point out
that when I sent a message direct such as this one--it post right up and is
viewable within a few minutes. The problem seems to be when I do a "reply
all", the original sender gets a reply but the list email address never
sees it, nor does it show up in the archives...  I've had a reply from a
couple other members who are seeing the exact same thing..  I'll contact
Miq on the side..  --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne