[oletrucks] TF cowl vent block off

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF cowl vent block off
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:19:20 +0000
with the addition of AC to my 58 Apache, I am thinking of doing away with
the kick panel vents and blocking off the louvered cowl vent. has any one
else tried this. it's been a while since I drove my truck, as I remember,
opening the vents invited a dust storm into the cab. it would certainly
smooth out the cowl. I would keep the wipers and block off the remainder.
your thoughts on this?
Kurt
58 Apache project
59 3800 panel 4sale