Re: [oletrucks] Engine paint color for 216

To: "Michael Lubitz" <mlubitz@texas.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine paint color for 216
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:23:40 -0500
Michael,
    I've seen many engines painted with the same paint used on the vehicle.
I've inquired about an additive to make it more temp resistance but was
told on many occasions that they used the same paint as on the vehicle.
Don't know of a way to tell either way, I don't even think the engine paint
that vendors sell is high temp paint..  --wayne