[oletrucks] New purchase 52 Chevy Coupe

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New purchase 52 Chevy Coupe
From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:58:39 -0600
 I was traveling a bit yesterday and found a 2 door  52 chevy coupe sitting in
my travels .  This had Oklahoma plates and was in better shape than any Ive
ever seen . No dents or dings or bondo .Little to no rust . The interior is
mint and the rest of the car is near mint . I called today to ask if it was
for sale . I could not believe he said he would sell it for $2000 . Its mine
now as this is the car of my dreams . I plan to put a rebuilt 350 with a 350
turbo tranny in it . My 55 chevy truck is comming along great altho the single
digit weather is slowing me down some . Anyone know any decent sites dedicated
to old Chevy cars and coupes ?  Thanks   Mark