Re: [oletrucks] emails

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] emails
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:52:20 -0500
Mark and all,
Just another point, I have one 3-4 occasions gone to the link below the tag
line labeled - Your message not reaching the list - and it goes to a web
page explaining why a message wouldn't reach the list. I must say after
reading the "you didn't edit your reply" it give a very thorough
explanation of reasons your message didn't reach the list, but not what to
do about it. Those who admin this may know what a "death trailer" is, but i
until now I had no clue. Maybe the cause can be explained, as it was, but
may give an indication or two as what the end user can do. I edited as
explained to do, removed necessary wording but still had problems. Nowhere
in there does it say what a "death trailer" is, where it is so I can remove
it. Maybe a more laymens approach such as - The death trailer must be
removed to have the replied message reach the list, The death trailer can
be found at the bottom and it includes the following URL..  Better yet,
remove everything below the tag line
"oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959"
Sometimes I need to be spoon fed also....

--wayne