[oletrucks]'53 chevy for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks]'53 chevy for sale
From: <the.claxtons@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:02:06 -0600
Well, I must part with my project as we are moving and I can't take it
with me.  It is a 1953 Chevy 1/2 ton 3-window.  It is presently almost
fully disassembled.  The only things missing are the front splash gaurd
and the seat, although it has a seat frame.  It is in good condition and
was running before I took it apart.  I would like $300 for the truck and
am located in Oklahoma City.  If you have any questions, email me at
the.claxtons@sbcglobal.net.  Thanks.