[oletrucks] AD Grill help

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Grill help
From: "Larry Burnett" <laburnett@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:57:08 -0500
Ole Truckers,

I've got a '50 chevy grill that's in pieces, and am trtying to do a
couple things.

A) get it back together correctly.  Does anyone have a good picture of
the front and back of a complete grill?  I'm slightly puzzled at how
this goes together straight.

B) separate the outer grill rails from the inner for
sandblasting/painting.  Is there an easy way to break the rivets?  I've
succesfully drilled them out of one rail, but that's kind of awkward.
And advice on that?  Along with that, what's the best thing to put the
rails back on with, more rivets, or something else?

Thanks,
-Larry