[oletrucks] 1955 to 1959 cabs in Arizona

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1955 to 1959 cabs in Arizona
From: <ponyman@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:56:19 -0500
I am looking for a cab somebody wants to get rid of that has good & straigt
sheet metal on the top of the cab.  Does not matter if cab is wated below
windshield I just need the top that is strait.

I'm located in the phoenix AZ metro area will do some traveling.
Email me with a price and pictures if possible.
ponyman@cox.net

Thanks.