Re: [oletrucks] '59 Apache for sale

To: Dana Muise <dana1@spazzco.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '59 Apache for sale
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:10:59 -0500
Dana,
    You can always post an ad for free on the chevytrucks.org server,
go to http://www.chevytrucks.org/forsale.htm  fill out the form then submit
and i'll post it right up during updates tomorrow.  Don't worry about
sending a photo, I can grab it from the URL you supplied..  Same goes for
everyone, there is even a free parts wanted section.   So take advantage of
it folks...  --wayne