[oletrucks] Hood springs

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hood springs
From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:03:02 -0600
I asked members if they knew of anyone who sold a tool for streching the
hoodsprings to get them on. One idea was to install washers and take them out
once they wre installed . This worked on my truck . Someone else said use a
pipe. That maybe would have worked. None of these ideas worked tho on my 52
coupe . Does anyone know of a tool that is made for this ? Or any lead. NAPA
or Eastwood have nothing   Thanks again