Re: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] LED bulbs

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] LED bulbs
From: "DON" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:42:28 -0600
Here in Sask. Canada, Ambulances, Fire trucks and most highway transport
trucks have converted to them and also many vehicles delivering in town,
They are very visible, an excellent conversion expenditure and can be seen
from a greater distance than the ordinary. Much easier to take than oncoming
headlights at night me thinks.
Regards,
Don.