[oletrucks] motor mounts

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com (old chevy trucks),
Subject: [oletrucks] motor mounts
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:25:01 +0000
 I am having trouble finding out whick rear motor mounts I have.  I have a 50
chevy with a 235. but my starter (and maybe bellhousing) are from the original
216 or 15. The motor mounts i have connect to the bell housing. I have looked
at many online catalogs and havent found a picture of a 216 rear motor mount
but i have seen pictures of a 235 motor mount and it doesnt match the mounts i
have. orielly's pepboys etc... doesnt have them either
So a website with pictures or a place to buy them or anything will help
thanks