[oletrucks] Swap Meet Score

To: 60schevy@topica.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Swap Meet Score
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:06:00 EST
Went to the Decatur TX swap meet today and scored a new windshield for my '65
C-10 for $99!!!!!!.  They had similar good prices for AD and TF trucks as
well as cars too.  It was from an outfit named Auto City Classic Inc.  They
specialize in glass and gas tanks.  The cheapest I have found in my catalogs is
$175 plus the expensive shipping.  These guys are located in Minnesota; what
they
were doing in Texas, I'm not sure, but they were selling a lot of stuff.
They don't have a web site, but their e-mail is  autocity@worldnet.att.net  and
the phone is (763) 444-5880.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window