[oletrucks] off topic...calling Blaine Dumkee...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic...calling Blaine Dumkee...
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:15:33 -0800 (PST)
Sorry for the off topic post guys, but Blaine's home email server blocks
NetIdentity.com, the server I use for home email.

Blaine,

Check your work email asap...the guy with the tach bezel apparently can't email
you at
home either and so he sent his reply email to me...???...I forwarded it to your
work
email addr last night.

Mark Noakes