[oletrucks] Scamed again!!!!!!!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, wayne@chevytrucks.org
Subject: [oletrucks] Scamed again!!!!!!!!!
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:10:28 EST
 Wayne,
 I never dreamed that selling a truck would be so difficult. I have had
offers from 3 guys from the UK, 1 from Sweden, and 2 from New Mexico. So far
the
top offer has been from one of the guys from New Mexico. He was going to send
me
a check for $11,629.00. $4900.00 was for the truck, the rest, I was to
forward via Western Union, to his shipping company.
 I'm so tired of having to send several lengthy emails to somebody,
describing the truck, only to find out they are trying to scam me.
 I'm going to continue to list the truck for a few more weeks. If it doesn't
sell, then I'll have one heck of a big bird bath in the yard. If anyone out
there is interested in my truck, email me, but it's not leaving the garage till
you show up in person, with good ol American Cash.

 Thanks again Wayne for all your help, advertising the truck for me.

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE