Re: [oletrucks] Scamed again!!!!!!!!!

To: Ie61pah@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Scamed again!!!!!!!!!
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:55:03 -0500
Pat,
    Yeah, ya gotta be a bit savvy when comes to internet selling and
purchases. Unknown if he's really trying to scam you but thought it was
strange that he's send you the 11 grand then ask you to forward 6500 or so
to the shipping company. That would put you liable for the amount to get
send to the shipper, why didn't he send the check to them instead of asking
you. Ever thought of how much it would cost you to send that 6500 via
western union to his shipping company??  I know it can be frustrating but I
always go the ole saying "let the buyer beware" - guess we could say thing
same thing about sellers....
Hang in there Pat and maybe someone trustworthy will come along...  --wayne