[oletrucks] Truck get together?

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck get together?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:06:04 -0800 (PST)
April 30-May 2, 14th Annual GMC/Chevy Truck Nationals, Pigeon Forge, TN

May7-May 8, Hooters GMC/Chevy Truckin Nationals, Pigeon Forge, TN

If anyone would like to get together for either or both of these shows, let me
know.
Previously they were on the same weekend at different locations in Pigeon
Forge, but
that caused some confusion.  The first show tends to be the bigger of the two
and seems
to focus more on older trucks.  The second has all kinds but seems to focus
more on the
slammed mini-trucks...and Hooters girls.

I'll probably also do the Knoxville Corvette Expo (March 26-28) and the Pigeon
Forge Rod
Run (Apr 16-18) if there is any interest there as well.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban, 2wd, V8, 3 speed + OD
58 GMC NAPCO 1/2 ton short bed wideside pickup, 6 cyl, 4 speed, orig power
steering
Knoxville, TN