[oletrucks] Midwest Oletrucks Reunion,,,, again

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Midwest Oletrucks Reunion,,,, again
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:09:21 EST
Gas.....$50.00, Meal.....$9.37, Spending the whole day with other list
members talking trucks......PRICELESS!!!!!!!
Thankyou Carl Ham, for setting up a great time for all. We got to talk
trucks, deals and steals, wishes and wants, and would of, could of, should
of''s,
for a whole day. We also got to see several "works in progess", and I
personally
got to not only ride in one of the coolest looking red trucks in the state of
Illinios, but I got to drive it too, (thank you Bill Molenhauer) Since I
still have the smile from ear to ear, my wife thinks I had an affair!!
I am looking forward to the 2nd annual Midwest Oletruckers Reunion.

   P.S. You should have flew up Wayne, it was a great time
                Sorry, I forgot to sign my post, (the smile got in the way)

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE