[oletrucks] I finally got a truck in a magazine!

To: "Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] I finally got a truck in a magazine!
From: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:28:25 -0500
The April issue of Street Trucks magazine has a picture on page 143 of a
truck I helped buld.  It's my buddies truck but we both put hours into it
and I'm as proud of it as if it were my own. Here's the kicker..it's F*rd.
It does have a Chevy drivetrain though. I have to say that all the hours of
crawling through the snakes in the junkyard and sweating in the shop paid
off...it's a great feeling to see your work in a magazine. If anyone has the
magazine turn to page 143 and look at the top. It's a yellow 56 F*rd with
orange flames.

Bill Bailey
Hagerstown, MD
1957 Chevrolet 1/2 ton