RE: [oletrucks] Thinking of a hitch

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Thinking of a hitch
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:33:56 -0800
Alfie,

I have a very nicely restored '54 and am also thinking about the same
situation.
 I think that part of the question's answer has to do with the condition/look
your truck currently has and also your abilities to manufacture something
that will (I'm not kidding) look as good as something mass produced.  The
production techniques now a days makes many things look much nicer that
the rest of us can produce.  Let me know what you come up with and take
some pics along the way.

Michael